ICD-10-CM Code A39.51
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
A39.51 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of meningococcal endocarditis. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #288-290 - Acute and subacute endocarditis with MCC.
- DRG Group #288-290 - Acute and subacute endocarditis with CC.
- DRG Group #288-290 - Acute and subacute endocarditis without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Meningococcal endocarditis (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'A39.51 - Meningococcal endocarditis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code A39.51. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 036.42 was previously used, A39.51 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.