ICD-10-CM Code A54.01
Gonococcal cystitis and urethritis, unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
A54.01 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of gonococcal cystitis and urethritis, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #689-690 - Kidney and urinary tract infections with MCC.
- DRG Group #689-690 - Kidney and urinary tract infections without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Gonococcal Cowperitis (disorder)
- Acute gonococcal cystitis (disorder)
- Gonococcal Skenitis (disorder)
- Gonococcal urethritis (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'A54.01 - Gonococcal cystitis and urethritis, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code A54.01. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code A54.01 and a single ICD9 code, 098.31 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.