ICD-10-CM Code A54.03
Gonococcal cervicitis, unspecified
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
A54.03 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of gonococcal cervicitis, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with MCC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system with CC.
- DRG Group #757-759 - Infections, female reproductive system without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'A54.03 - Gonococcal cervicitis, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code A54.03. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code A54.03 and a single ICD9 code, 098.35 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.