ICD-10-CM Code B33
Other viral diseases, not elsewhere classified
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code B33 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of B33 that describes the diagnosis 'other viral diseases, not elsewhere classified' in more detail.
- B33 Other viral diseases, not elsewhere classified NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE B33.0 Epidemic myalgia
- BILLABLE B33.1 Ross River disease
- B33.2 Viral carditis NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE B33.3 Retrovirus infections, not elsewhere classified
- BILLABLE B33.4 Hantavirus (cardio)-pulmonary syndrome [HPS] [HCPS]
- BILLABLE B33.8 Other specified viral diseases
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B33 - Other viral diseases, not elsewhere classified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B33. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.