ICD-10-CM Code B58.82
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
B58.82 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of toxoplasma myositis. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code B58 is used to code Toxoplasmosis
Toxoplasmosis is a parasitic disease caused by Toxoplasma gondii. Infections with toxoplasmosis usually cause no symptoms in adult humans. Occasionally there may be a few weeks or months of mild flu-like illness such as muscle aches and tender lymph nodes. In a small number of people, eye problems may develop. In those with a weak immune system, severe symptoms such as seizures and poor coordination may occur. If infected during pregnancy, a condition known as congenital toxoplasmosis may affect the child.
|ICD 9 Code:||130|
T. gondii tachyzoites
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with CC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B58.82 - Toxoplasma myositis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B58.82. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code B58.82 and a single ICD9 code, 130.7 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.