ICD-10-CM Code B64
Unspecified protozoal disease
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
B64 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of unspecified protozoal disease. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Protozoal myositis (disorder)
- Dilated cardiomyopathy secondary to protozoal myocarditis (disorder)
- Protozoal corneal ulcer (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B64 - Unspecified protozoal disease'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B64. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Disease, diseased (see: Syndrome) +
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Arthropod-borne disease, unspecified (approximate match)
Unspecified infectious and parasitic diseases (approximate match)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code B64 and a single ICD9 code, 136.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.