ICD-10-CM Code B65.9
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
B65.9 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of schistosomiasis, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code B65 is used to code Infestation
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Hepatosplenic schistosomiasis (disorder)
- Schistosomal periurethral abscess (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B65.9 - Schistosomiasis, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B65.9. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 120.9 was previously used, B65.9 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.