ICD-10-CM Code B78.0
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
B78.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of intestinal strongyloidiasis. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code B78 is used to code Nematode infection
- DRG Group #391-392 - Esophagitis, gastroent and misc digest disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #391-392 - Esophagitis, gastroent and misc digest disorders without MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with CC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B78.0 - Intestinal strongyloidiasis'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B78.0. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code B78.0 and a single ICD9 code, 127.2 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.