ICD-10-CM Code B95.8
Unspecified staphylococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
B95.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of unspecified staphylococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #867-869 - Other infectious and parasitic diseases diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Acute staphylococcal tonsillitis (disorder)
- Staphylococcal omphalitis of newborn (disorder)
- Acute staphylococcal pharyngitis (disorder)
- Acute staphylococcal pericarditis (disorder)
- Staphylococcal pleurisy with effusion (disorder)
- Staphylococcal ophthalmia neonatorum (disorder)
- Staphylococcal granuloma (disorder)
- Neonatal staphylococcal infection of skin (disorder)
- Staphylococcal tonsillitis (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'B95.8 - Unspecified staphylococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code B95.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code B95.8 and a single ICD9 code, 041.10 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.