ICD-10-CM Code C32
Malignant neoplasm of larynx
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code C32 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of C32 that describes the diagnosis 'malignant neoplasm of larynx' in more detail.
- C32 Malignant neoplasm of larynx NON-BILLABLE
The ICD code C32 is used to code Respiratory tract neoplasm
A respiratory tract neoplasm is a tumor that affects a portion of the respiratory tract. Most occur in the thorax.
|MeSH Codes:||D012142, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258, D006258|
|ICD 9 Codes:||, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149|
Coding Notes for C32 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Additional Code Note:
Use Additional CodeUse Additional Code note means a second code must be used in conjunction with this code. Codes with this note are Etiology codes and must be followed by a Manifestation code or codes.
- Code to identify:
- Alcohol abuse and dependence See code F10.-
- Exposure to environmental tobacco smoke See code Z77.22
- Exposure to tobacco smoke in the perinatal period See code P96.81
- History of tobacco use See code Z87.891
- Occupational exposure to environmental tobacco smoke See code Z57.31
- Tobacco dependence See code F17.-
- Tobacco use See code Z72.0
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'C32 - Malignant neoplasm of larynx'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C32. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.