ICD-10-CM Code C50.919
Malignant neoplasm of unspecified site of unspecified female breast
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
C50.919 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of malignant neoplasm of unspecified site of unspecified female breast. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code C50 is used to code Urogenital neoplasm
- DRG Group #582-583 - Mastectomy for malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #582-583 - Mastectomy for malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #597-601 - Non-malignant breast disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Malignant neoplasm of ectopic site of female breast (disorder)
- Female (finding)
- Local recurrence of malignant tumor of breast (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
- Consider laterality specification
- Possible requirement for causative disease code
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code C50.919 and a single ICD9 code, 174.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.