ICD-10-CM Code C65
Malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code C65 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the three child codes of C65 that describes the diagnosis 'malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis' in more detail.
- C65 Malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for C65 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Includes Notes:
IncludesIncludes notes further define, or give examples of, conditions included in the section.
- Malignant neoplasm of pelviureteric junction
- Malignant neoplasm of renal calyces
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Primary malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis (disorder)
- Malignant tumor of pelviureteric junction (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for morphology code
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'C65 - Malignant neoplasm of renal pelvis'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C65. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.