ICD-10-CM Code C68
Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified urinary organs
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code C68 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of C68 that describes the diagnosis 'malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified urinary organs' in more detail.
- C68 Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified urinary organs NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE C68.0 Malignant neoplasm of
- BILLABLE C68.1 Malignant neoplasm of
- BILLABLE C68.8 Malignant neoplasm of urinary organs
- BILLABLE C68.9 Malignant neoplasm of unspecified
The ICD code C68 is used to code Urogenital neoplasm
A urogenital neoplasm is a tumor of the urogenital system.
Coding Notes for C68 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Malignant neoplasm of female genitourinary tract NOS - instead, use code C57.9
- Malignant neoplasm of male genitourinary tract NOS - instead, use code C63.9
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'C68 - Malignant neoplasm of other and unspecified urinary organs'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C68. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.