ICD-10-CM Code C69.60
Malignant neoplasm of unspecified orbit
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
C69.60 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of malignant neoplasm of unspecified orbit. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code C69 is used to code Nervous system neoplasm
A nervous system neoplasm is a tumor affecting the nervous system. Types include:
|MeSH Codes:||D009423, D005134|
|ICD 9 Codes:||, 190|
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye with MCC.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Malignant hemangiopericytoma of orbit (disorder)
- Malignant fibrous histiocytoma of orbit (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code C69.60 and a single ICD9 code, 190.1 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.