ICD-10-CM Code C78.4
Secondary malignant neoplasm of small intestine
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
C78.4 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of secondary malignant neoplasm of small intestine. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with MCC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with CC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of Meckel's diverticulum (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of duodenum (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of jejunum (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of ileum (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for morphology code
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'C78.4 - Secondary malignant neoplasm of small intestine'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C78.4. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 197.4 was previously used, C78.4 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.