ICD-10-CM Code C79.31
Secondary malignant neoplasm of brain
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
C79.31 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of secondary malignant neoplasm of brain. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #054-055 - Nervous system neoplasms with MCC.
- DRG Group #054-055 - Nervous system neoplasms without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of frontal lobe (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of temporal lobe (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of brain stem (disorder)
- Secondary malignant neoplasm of cerebellum (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'C79.31 - Secondary malignant neoplasm of brain'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C79.31. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code C79.31 and a single ICD9 code, 198.3 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.