ICD-10-CM Code C7A.092
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
C7A.092 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with MCC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with CC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Malignant carcinoid tumor of stomach (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'C7A.092 - Malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C7A.092. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Malignant carcinoid tumor of the stomach (exact match)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 209.23 was previously used, C7A.092 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.
Parent Code: C7A.09 - Malignant carcinoid tumors of other sites