ICD-10-CM Code C7B
Secondary neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code C7B is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the three child codes of C7B that describes the diagnosis 'secondary neuroendocrine tumors' in more detail.
- C7B Secondary neuroendocrine tumors NON-BILLABLE
- C7B.0 Secondary tumors NON-BILLABLE
- C7B.00 Secondary carcinoid tumors, unspecified site BILLABLE
- C7B.01 Secondary carcinoid tumors of distant lymph nodes BILLABLE
- C7B.02 Secondary carcinoid tumors of liver BILLABLE
- C7B.03 Secondary carcinoid tumors of bone BILLABLE
- C7B.04 Secondary carcinoid tumors of peritoneum BILLABLE
- C7B.09 Secondary carcinoid tumors of other sites BILLABLE
- BILLABLE C7B.1 Secondary
- BILLABLE C7B.8 neuroendocrine tumors
Coding Notes for C7B Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Additional Code Note:
Use Additional CodeUse Additional Code note means a second code must be used in conjunction with this code. Codes with this note are Etiology codes and must be followed by a Manifestation code or codes.
- Code to identify any functional activity
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'C7B - Secondary neuroendocrine tumors'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C7B. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.