ICD-10-CM Code C85.1
Unspecified B-cell lymphoma
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code C85.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of C85.1 that describes the diagnosis 'unspecified b-cell lymphoma' in more detail.
- C85.1 Unspecified B-cell lymphoma NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE C85.10 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.11 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.12 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.13 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.14 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.15 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.16 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.17 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.18 Unspecified B-cell
- BILLABLE C85.19 Unspecified B-cell
The ICD code C851 is used to code B-cell lymphoma
The B-cell lymphomas are types of lymphoma affecting B cells. Lymphomas are "blood cancers" in the lymph nodes. They develop more frequently in older adults and in immunocompromised individuals.
|Specialty:||Hematology And Oncology|
Micrograph showing a large B cell lymphoma. Field stain.
Coding Notes for C85.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
- Code Notes:
- If B-cell lineage or involvement is mentioned in conjunction with a specific lymphoma, code to the more specific description.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'C85.1 - Unspecified B-cell lymphoma'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code C85.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.