ICD-10-CM Code D00.2
Carcinoma in situ of stomach
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D00.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of carcinoma in situ of stomach. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with MCC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with CC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Carcinoma in situ of lesser curve of stomach (disorder)
- Carcinoma in situ of greater curvature of stomach (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D00.2 - Carcinoma in situ of stomach'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D00.2. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 230.2 was previously used, D00.2 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.