ICD-10-CM Code D01.5
Carcinoma in situ of liver, gallbladder and bile ducts
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D01.5 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of carcinoma in situ of liver, gallbladder and bile ducts. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
Coding Notes for D01.5 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Carcinoma in situ of ampulla of Vater
- DRG Group #435-437 - Malignancy of hepatobiliary system or pancreas with MCC.
- DRG Group #435-437 - Malignancy of hepatobiliary system or pancreas with CC.
- DRG Group #435-437 - Malignancy of hepatobiliary system or pancreas without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Carcinoma in situ of ampulla of Vater (disorder)
- Carcinoma in situ of intrahepatic bile ducts (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D01.5 - Carcinoma in situ of liver, gallbladder and bile ducts'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D01.5. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 230.8 was previously used, D01.5 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.