ICD-10-CM Code D02.21
Carcinoma in situ of right bronchus and lung
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D02.21 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of carcinoma in situ of right bronchus and lung. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #180-182 - Respiratory neoplasms with MCC.
- DRG Group #180-182 - Respiratory neoplasms with CC.
- DRG Group #180-182 - Respiratory neoplasms without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Carcinoma in situ of middle lobe bronchus and lung (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D02.21 - Carcinoma in situ of right bronchus and lung'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D02.21. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code D02.21 and a single ICD9 code, 231.2 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.