ICD-10-CM Code D10
Benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code D10 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the nine child codes of D10 that describes the diagnosis 'benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx' in more detail.
- D10 Benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE D10.0 Benign neoplasm of lip
- BILLABLE D10.1 Benign neoplasm of tongue
- BILLABLE D10.2 Benign neoplasm of floor of mouth
- D10.3 Other and unspecified parts of mouth NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE D10.4 Benign neoplasm of tonsil
- BILLABLE D10.5 Benign neoplasm of other parts of oropharynx
- BILLABLE D10.6 Benign neoplasm of nasopharynx
- BILLABLE D10.7 Benign neoplasm of hypopharynx
- BILLABLE D10.9 Benign neoplasm of pharynx, unspecified
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D10 - Benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D10. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D10 - Benign neoplasm of mouth and pharynx'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D10. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.