ICD-10-CM Code D26.0
Other benign neoplasm of cervix uteri
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
Female OnlyCode is only used for female patients.
D26.0 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other benign neoplasm of cervix uteri. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #742-743 - Uterine and adnexa procedure for non-malignancy without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders with CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #760-761 - Menstrual and other female reproductive system disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Fibroid polyp of cervix (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for morphology code
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D26.0 - Other benign neoplasm of cervix uteri'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D26.0. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 219.0 was previously used, D26.0 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.