ICD-10-CM Code D30
Benign neoplasm of urinary organs
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code D30 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of D30 that describes the diagnosis 'benign neoplasm of urinary organs' in more detail.
- D30 Benign neoplasm of urinary organs NON-BILLABLE
- D30.0 Benign neoplasm of NON-BILLABLE
- D30.1 Benign neoplasm of NON-BILLABLE
- D30.2 Benign neoplasm of NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE D30.3 Benign neoplasm of
- BILLABLE D30.4 Benign neoplasm of
- BILLABLE D30.8 Benign neoplasm of urinary organs
- BILLABLE D30.9 Benign neoplasm of urinary
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D30 - Benign neoplasm of urinary organs'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D30. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.