ICD-10-CM Code D37.1
Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of stomach
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D37.1 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of neoplasm of uncertain behavior of stomach. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with MCC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy with CC.
- DRG Group #374-376 - Digestive malignancy without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor of stomach (disorder)
- Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of body of stomach (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Possible requirement for morphology code
ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index References for 'D37.1 - Neoplasm of uncertain behavior of stomach'
The ICD-10-CM Neoplasms Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D37.1. Click on any term below to browse the neoplasms index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code D37.1 and a single ICD9 code, 235.2 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.