ICD-10-CM Code D3A.022
Benign carcinoid tumor of the ascending colon
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D3A.022 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of benign carcinoid tumor of the ascending colon. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #393-395 - Other digestive system diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Benign carcinoid tumor of ascending colon (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D3A.022 - Benign carcinoid tumor of the ascending colon'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D3A.022. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 209.53 was previously used, D3A.022 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.