ICD-10-CM Code D75
Other and unspecified diseases of blood and blood-forming organs
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code D75 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of D75 that describes the diagnosis 'other and unsp diseases of blood and blood-forming organs' in more detail.
- D75 Other and unspecified diseases of blood and blood-forming organs NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE D75.0
- BILLABLE D75.1
- D75.8 Other diseases of blood and blood-forming organs NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE D75.9 of blood and blood-forming
Coding Notes for D75 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Acute lymphadenitis - instead, use code L04.-
- Chronic lymphadenitis - instead, use code I88.1
- Enlarged lymph nodes - instead, use code R59.-
- Hypergammaglobulinemia NOS - instead, use code D89.2
- Lymphadenitis NOS - instead, use code I88.9
- Mesenteric lymphadenitis (acute) (chronic) - instead, use code I88.0
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D75 - Other and unspecified diseases of blood and blood-forming organs'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D75. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.