ICD-10-CM Code D80.1
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D80.1 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of nonfamilial hypogammaglobulinemia. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code D801 is used to code Hypogammaglobulinemia
Hypogammaglobulinemia is a type of primary immune deficiency disease.
|ICD 9 Code:||279.00|
Coding Notes for D80.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Agammaglobulinemia with immunoglobulin-bearing B-lymphocytes
- Common variable agammaglobulinemia [CVAgamma]
- Hypogammaglobulinemia NOS
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Deletion of X-chromosome and hypogammaglobulinemia (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D80.1 - Nonfamilial hypogammaglobulinemia'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D80.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 279.00 was previously used, D80.1 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.