ICD-10-CM Code D80.2
Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin A [IgA]
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D80.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of selective deficiency of immunoglobulin A [IgA]. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code D802 is used to code Dysgammaglobulinemia
Dysgammaglobulinemia is a type of immune disorder characterized by a reduction in some types of gamma globulins.
|ICD 9 Code:||279.06|
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #814-816 - Reticuloendothelial and immunity disorders without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Hypoalphaglobulinemia (finding)
- Immunoglobulin A deficiency (disorder)
- Monosomy 22 and absence of immunoglobulin A (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D80.2 - Selective deficiency of immunoglobulin A [IgA]'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D80.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 279.01 was previously used, D80.2 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.