ICD-10-CM Code D89.810
Acute graft-versus-host disease
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
D89.810 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acute graft-versus-host disease. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code D89 is used to code Immune disorder
An immune disorder is a dysfunction of the immune system. These disorders can be characterized in several different ways:
|ICD 9 Code:||273.279|
- DRG Group #808-810 - Major hematol or immun diagnoses except sickle cell crisis and coagul with MCC.
- DRG Group #808-810 - Major hematol or immun diagnoses except sickle cell crisis and coagul with CC.
- DRG Group #808-810 - Major hematol or immun diagnoses except sickle cell crisis and coagul without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Acute graft-versus-host disease (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'D89.810 - Acute graft-versus-host disease'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code D89.810. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 279.51 was previously used, D89.810 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.