ICD-10-CM Code E29
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code E29 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the four child codes of E29 that describes the diagnosis 'testicular dysfunction' in more detail.
- E29 Testicular dysfunction NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE E29.0 Testicular
- BILLABLE E29.1 Testicular
- BILLABLE E29.8 dysfunction
- BILLABLE E29.9 Testicular
The ICD code E29 is used to code Testicular disease
Coding Notes for E29 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Androgen insensitivity syndrome - instead, use code E34.5-
- Azoospermia or oligospermia NOS (N46.0-N46.1) - instead, use code N46.0-
- Isolated gonadotropin deficiency - instead, use code E23.0
- Klinefelter's syndrome (Q98.0-Q98.2, Q98.4) - instead, use code Q98.0-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'E29 - Testicular dysfunction'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code E29. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.