ICD-10-CM Code E34
Other endocrine disorders
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code E34 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the eight child codes of E34 that describes the diagnosis 'other endocrine disorders' in more detail.
- E34 Other endocrine disorders NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE E34.0 Carcinoid syndrome
- BILLABLE E34.1 Other hypersecretion of intestinal hormones
- BILLABLE E34.2 Ectopic hormone secretion, not elsewhere classified
- BILLABLE E34.3 Short stature due to endocrine disorder
- BILLABLE E34.4 Constitutional tall stature
- E34.5 Androgen insensitivity syndrome NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE E34.8 Other specified endocrine disorders
- BILLABLE E34.9 Endocrine disorder, unspecified
Coding Notes for E34 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-1 Excludes:
Type-1 ExcludesType-1 Excludes mean the conditions excluded are mutually exclusive and should never be coded together. Excludes 1 means "do not code here."
- Pseudohypoparathyroidism - instead, use code E20.1
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'E34 - Other endocrine disorders'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code E34. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.