ICD-10-CM Code F60
Specific personality disorders
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code F60 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of F60 that describes the diagnosis 'specific personality disorders' in more detail.
- F60 Specific personality disorders NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE F60.0 personality
- BILLABLE F60.1 personality
- BILLABLE F60.2 personality
- BILLABLE F60.3 personality
- BILLABLE F60.4 personality
- BILLABLE F60.5 personality
- BILLABLE F60.6 personality
- BILLABLE F60.7 personality
- F60.8 personality disorders NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE F60.9
The ICD code F60 is used to code Personality disorder
Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability. The definitions may vary somewhat, according to source.
|ICD 9 Code:||301.9|
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'F60 - Specific personality disorders'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code F60. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.