ICD-10-CM Code G25
Other extrapyramidal and movement disorders
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code G25 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the ten child codes of G25 that describes the diagnosis 'other extrapyramidal and movement disorders' in more detail.
- G25 Other extrapyramidal and movement disorders NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE G25.0
- BILLABLE G25.1
- BILLABLE G25.2 Other
- BILLABLE G25.3
- BILLABLE G25.4
- BILLABLE G25.5 Other
- G25.6 and NON-BILLABLE
- G25.61 Drug induced tics BILLABLE
- G25.69 Other tics of organic origin BILLABLE
- G25.7 Other and movement disorders NON-BILLABLE
- G25.8 Other extrapyramidal and movement disorders NON-BILLABLE
- G25.81 Restless legs syndrome BILLABLE
- G25.82 Stiff-man syndrome BILLABLE
- G25.83 Benign shuddering attacks BILLABLE
- G25.89 Other specified extrapyramidal and movement disorders BILLABLE
- BILLABLE G25.9 and movement
Coding Notes for G25 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Code Type-2 Excludes:
Type-2 ExcludesType-2 Excludes means the excluded conditions are different, although they may appear similar. A patient may have both conditions, but one does not include the other. Excludes 2 means "not coded here."
- Sleep related movement disorders - instead, use code G47.6-
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G25 - Other extrapyramidal and movement disorders'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G25. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.