ICD-10-CM Code G47.51
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G47.51 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of confusional arousals. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code G47 is used to code Sleep disorder
A sleep disorder, or somnipathy, is a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of a person or animal. Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental, social and emotional functioning. Polysomnography and actigraphy are tests commonly ordered for some sleep disorders.
|MeSH Codes:||D012893, D012893, D012893|
|ICD 9 Codes:||307.4, 327, 780.5|
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #011-013 - Tracheostomy for face, mouth and neck diagnoses without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G47.51 - Confusional arousals'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G47.51. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official exact match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that in all cases where the ICD9 code 327.41 was previously used, G47.51 is the appropriate modern ICD10 code.