ICD-10-CM Code G57.80
Other specified mononeuropathies of unspecified lower limb
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G57.80 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified mononeuropathies of unspecified lower limb. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #073-074 - Cranial and peripheral nerve disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #073-074 - Cranial and peripheral nerve disorders without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Entrapment of genitofemoral nerve (disorder)
- Compression neuropathy of ilioinguinal nerve (disorder)
- Genitofemoral nerve neuralgia (disorder)
- Ilioinguinal nerve neuralgia (disorder)
- Ilioinguinal nerve neuritis (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G57.80 and a single ICD9 code, 355.79 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.