ICD-10-CM Code G58.8
Other specified mononeuropathies
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G58.8 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other specified mononeuropathies. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #073-074 - Cranial and peripheral nerve disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #073-074 - Cranial and peripheral nerve disorders without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Notalgia paresthetica (disorder)
- Compression neuropathy of ilioinguinal nerve (disorder)
- Ilio-inguinal nerve entrapment (disorder)
- Ischemic neuropathy due to arterial steal (disorder)
- Abdominal cutaneous nerve entrapment syndrome (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G58.8 - Other specified mononeuropathies'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G58.8. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Mononeuritis of unspecified site (approximate match)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G58.8 and a single ICD9 code, 355.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.
Parent Code: G58 - Other mononeuropathies