ICD-10-CM Code G96.9
Disorder of central nervous system, unspecified
| ICD-10 from 2011 - 2016
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G96.9 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of disorder of central nervous system, unspecified. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #070-072 - Nonspecific cerebrovascular disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #070-072 - Nonspecific cerebrovascular disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #070-072 - Nonspecific cerebrovascular disorders without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with MCC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition with CC.
- DRG Group #974-976 - Hiv with major related condition without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G96.9 - Disorder of central nervous system, unspecified'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G96.9. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Disease, diseased (see: Syndrome) +
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
Unspecified disorders of nervous system (approximate match)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G96.9 and a single ICD9 code, 349.9 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.
Parent Code: G96 - Other disorders of central nervous system