ICD-10-CM Code G97.2
Intracranial hypotension following ventricular shunting
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G97.2 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of intracranial hypotension following ventricular shunting. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Intracranial hypotension following ventricular shunting (disorder)
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G97.2 - Intracranial hypotension following ventricular shunting'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G97.2. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G97.2 and a single ICD9 code, 997.01 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.