ICD-10-CM Code G97.82
Other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
G97.82 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with MCC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system with CC.
- DRG Group #091-093 - Other disorders of nervous system without CC or MCC.
- DRG Group #793 - Full term neonate with major problems.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Central nervous system complications of care (disorder)
- Postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leak (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'G97.82 - Other postprocedural complications and disorders of nervous system'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code G97.82. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code G97.82 and a single ICD9 code, 997.09 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.