ICD-10-CM Code H02.819
Retained foreign body in unspecified eye, unspecified eyelid
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
H02.819 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of retained foreign body in unspecified eye, unspecified eyelid. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye with MCC.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Retained foreign body of upper eyelid (disorder)
- Splinter: eyelids (disorder)
- Retained foreign body of eyelid (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H02.819 - Retained foreign body in unspecified eye, unspecified eyelid'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H02.819. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code H02.819 and a single ICD9 code, 374.86 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.