ICD-10-CM Code H04.1
Other disorders of lacrimal gland
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code H04.1 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the seven child codes of H04.1 that describes the diagnosis 'other disorders of lacrimal gland' in more detail.
- H04.1 Other disorders of lacrimal gland NON-BILLABLE
- H04.11 NON-BILLABLE
- H04.12 NON-BILLABLE
- H04.13 NON-BILLABLE
- H04.14 lacrimal gland NON-BILLABLE
- H04.15 lacrimal gland NON-BILLABLE
- H04.16 gland NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE H04.19 Other disorders of lacrimal gland
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H04.1 - Other disorders of lacrimal gland'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H04.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.