ICD-10-CM Code H05.119
Granuloma of unspecified orbit
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
H05.119 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of granuloma of unspecified orbit. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye with MCC.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Tumifactive orbital pseudotumor (disorder)
- Orbital granuloma (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code H05.119 and a single ICD9 code, 376.11 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.