ICD-10-CM Code H05.3
Deformity of orbit
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code H05.3 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of H05.3 that describes the diagnosis 'deformity of orbit' in more detail.
- H05.3 Deformity of orbit NON-BILLABLE
- BILLABLE H05.30 of orbit
- H05.31 of orbit NON-BILLABLE
- H05.32 Deformity of orbit NON-BILLABLE
- H05.33 Deformity of orbit NON-BILLABLE
- H05.34 of orbit NON-BILLABLE
- H05.35 of orbit NON-BILLABLE
Coding Notes for H05.3 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H05.3 - Deformity of orbit'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H05.3. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.