ICD-10-CM Code H44.629
Retained (old) magnetic foreign body in iris or ciliary body, unspecified eye
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
H44.629 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of retained (old) magnetic foreign body in iris or ciliary body, unspecified eye. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye with MCC.
- DRG Group #124-125 - Other disorders of the eye without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Old intraocular magnetic foreign body in iris or ciliary body (disorder)
- Magnetic foreign body in iris (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code H44.629 and a single ICD9 code, 360.52 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.