ICD-10-CM Code H61.129
Hematoma of pinna, unspecified ear
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
H61.129 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of hematoma of pinna, unspecified ear. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with MCC.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses with CC.
- DRG Group #154-156 - Other ear, nose, mouth and throat diagnoses without CC or MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Hematoma of pinna (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Code GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code H61.129 and a single ICD9 code, 380.31 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.