ICD-10-CM Code H65.119
Acute and subacute allergic otitis media (mucoid) (sanguinous) (serous), unspecified ear
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
H65.119 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of acute and subacute allergic otitis media (mucoid) (sanguinous) (serous), unspecified ear. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code H65 is used to code Simple otitis media
- DRG Group #152-153 - Otitis media and uri with MCC.
- DRG Group #152-153 - Otitis media and uri without MCC.
Related Concepts SNOMET-CT
- Acute allergic serous otitis media (disorder)
Coding Advice SNOMET-CT
- Consider additional code to identify specific condition or disease
- Consider laterality specification
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code H65.119 and a single ICD9 code, 381.06 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.