ICD-10-CM Code H83
Other diseases of inner ear
Non-Billable CodeNon-Billable means the code is not sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis. Use a child code to capture more detail.
ICD Code H83 is a non-billable code. To code a diagnosis of this type, you must use one of the six child codes of H83 that describes the diagnosis 'other diseases of inner ear' in more detail.
- H83 Other diseases of inner ear NON-BILLABLE
- H83.0 NON-BILLABLE
- H83.1 NON-BILLABLE
- H83.2 NON-BILLABLE
- H83.2X Labyrinthine dysfunction NON-BILLABLE
- H83.3 inner ear NON-BILLABLE
- H83.3X Noise effects on inner ear NON-BILLABLE
- H83.8 Other diseases of inner ear NON-BILLABLE
- H83.8X Other specified diseases of inner ear NON-BILLABLE
- H83.9 of inner ear NON-BILLABLE
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'H83 - Other diseases of inner ear'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code H83. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.