ICD-10-CM Code I44.1
Atrioventricular block, second degree
Billable CodeBillable codes are sufficient justification for admission to an acute care hospital when used a principal diagnosis.
I44.1 is a billable ICD code used to specify a diagnosis of atrioventricular block, second degree. A 'billable code' is detailed enough to be used to specify a medical diagnosis.
The ICD code I441 is used to code Second-degree atrioventricular block
Coding Notes for I44.1 Info for medical coders on how to properly use this ICD-10 code
Inclusion TermsInclusion Terms are a list of concepts for which a specific code is used. The list of Inclusion Terms is useful for determining the correct code in some cases, but the list is not necessarily exhaustive.
- Atrioventricular block, type I and II
- Möbitz block block, type I and II
- Second degree block, type I and II
- Wenckebach's block
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with MCC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders with CC.
- DRG Group #308-310 - Cardiac arrhythmia and conduction disorders without CC or MCC.
ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index References for 'I44.1 - Atrioventricular block, second degree'
The ICD-10-CM Alphabetical Index links the below-listed medical terms to the ICD code I44.1. Click on any term below to browse the alphabetical index.
Equivalent ICD-9 Codes GENERAL EQUIVALENCE MAPPINGS (GEM)
This is the official approximate match mapping between ICD9 and ICD10, as provided by the General Equivalency mapping crosswalk. This means that while there is no exact mapping between this ICD10 code I44.1 and a single ICD9 code, 426.13 is an approximate match for comparison and conversion purposes.